|Min. bending radius - installation||60,8 mm|
|Min. bending radius - operation||30,4 mm|
|Max. tensile load||100 N (10 kg)|
|Temperature range - installation||0 °C to +50 °C|
|Temperature range - operation||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Outer cable diameter||7,6 ± 0,2 mm|
|Copper conductor diameter||AWG 23|
|Reaction to fire||Dca - s2, d2, a1|
|Fire safety||flame retardant, low smoke, zero halogen, non-corrosive|
S/FTP cable 4x2xAWG23, Category 7A, 1200 MHz, LSOH, Euroclass Dca - s2, d2, a1
- complies with the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) EU No. 305/2011 and reaction to fire requirements according to the harmonized standards
EN 50575: 2014+A1: 2016
- each pair individually shielded with AL/PET foil, overall braid, halogen-free sheath
- enables transmission of all high-speed protocols including 10GBASE-T
- enables transmission of non-standard protocols used in hospitals, residential areas (home networking) and so on
- tested in bandwidth up to 1200 MHz
- suitable for places with higher level of electromagnetic interference
- packing: 500m on reel
This product is certified on a component level by FORCE Technology international independent laboratories according to ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017 (Ed. 1.0) / ISO/IEC 11801-2:2017 (Ed. 1.0), IEC 61156-5:2020 (Ed. 3.0), EN 50173-1:2018 / EN 50173-2:2018, EN 50288-9-1:2012,
IEC 60332-1-1:2015 (Ed. 1.1) / IEC 60332-1-2:2015 (Ed. 1.1), IEC 60754-2:2019 (Ed. 2.1),
IEC 61034-1:2019 (Ed. 3.2) / IEC 61034-2:2019 (Ed. 3.2).
Mass production of this product is under permanent supervision of third party international laboratories performing FORCE Technology EC VERIFIED quality audit of the manufacturer’s production.
The determination of Reaction to Fire Class Performance of this cable has been performed by Product Certification Body notified by European Commision, which also carries out the assessment and verification of constant performance (AVCP) in the System 3.
25-Year System Warranty