|Min. bending radius - installation||48mm|
|Min. bending radius - operation||24mm|
|Max. tensile load||100N (10kg)|
|Temperature range - installation||0°C to +50°C|
|Temperature range - operation||-20°C to +60°C|
|Outer cable diameter||6mm|
|Copper conductor diameter||0,54mm|
|Reaction to fire||Dca - s2, d2, a1|
|Fire safety||flame retardant, low smoke, zero halogen, non-corrosive|
UTP (U/UTP) cable, 4x2x0,54, Category 6, 400 MHz, LSOH, Euroclass Dca - s2, d2, a1, 305 m in a box
- complies with the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) EU No. 305/2011 and reaction to fire requirements according to the harmonized standards EN 50575: 2014+A1: 2016
- unshielded cable with pairs separated by a cross filler, halogen-free sheath
- enables transmission of all high-speed protocols including 1000BASE-T
- tested in bandwidth up to 400MHz
- not shielded against electromagnetic interference
- 305m in box
Certificates and Warranties
This product is certified on a component level by 3P international independent laboratories according to ISO/IEC 11801:2017 (Ed.1.0), IEC 61156-5:2012 (Ed.2.1), EN 50173-1:2018, EN 50288-6-1:2013, ANSI/TIA 568.2-D:2018, IEC 60332-1-2, IEC 61034-1, IEC61034-2 Amd.1, IEC 60754-2.
Mass production of this product is under permanent supervision of third party international laboratories performing 3P SURVEILLANCE maintenance testing and quality assurance sites.
The determination of Reaction to Fire Class Performance of this cable has been performed by Product Certification Body notified by European Commision, which also carries out the assessment and verification of constant performance (AVCP) in the System 3.
25-Year System Warranty